Friday, May 2, 2014

Please Get Me to the 2014 Phoenix Comicon!








            Cinderella needed a fairy godmother. Aladdin needed a genie. And I need every single reader and all of their friends, relatives and anyone breathing in their vicinity to go to oracle@phoenixcomicon.com and tell them that Ann I. Goldfarb from Time Travel Mysteries really, really needs to be invited to attend. There’s no way I’ll get there without you!

            I mean, honestly, how can I possibly compete with Stan Lee, Nathan Fillion, Richard Dean Anderson, Adam West, Michael A. Stackpole and so many BIG names in authors, anime, comics and acting? It’s no wonder I was overlooked. 

            Not to worry. I don’t take it personally. Not when there’s a possibility that a back door might open for me. In fact, I’m banking on it, just like all those folks who use KICKSTARTER and all sorts of means to get themselves noticed. 
and 
            And guess what? This won’t cost you a penny. Just a minute of your time. To make it easier, I’ve written some shameless self-promotions that you are free to use and embellish. So here goes:

            What? You forgot to invite Ann I. Goldfarb from Time Travel Mysteries? Better get her now before she slips back in time.

            Hey, I thought you guys were all about sci-fi. Where’s Ann I. Goldfarb from Time Travel Mysteries? She lives in Phoenix! How could you have forgotten to invite her?

            Where have you guys been? I expected to see Ann I. Goldfarb from Time Travel Mysteries on your line-up. Don’t tell me you haven’t read her Light Rider series yet!

            I was planning to attend but when I didn’t see Ann I. Goldfarb from Time Travel Mysteries, I decided to skip it this year.

            Please invite Ann I. Goldfarb from Time Travel Mysteries. If she gets an invitation she might stop pestering us with her blogs.

            In 2015, my first sci-fi thriller will be released and attending the 2014 Phoenix Comicon as an author would be an incredible way to pave the way for its success. Besides, it will be at least 110 degrees in Phoenix by then and I’ll need a place to cool off!

            So . . . please go to oracle@phoenixcomicon.com and help me save on my air-conditioning bill.


           

           
           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!