Saturday, December 8, 2012

"Booked 4 Murder" at Sun City West

This dynamic group of avid murder mystery readers selected my novel, The Last Tag, for their December discussion. And what a pleasure it was to join them at their meeting. With topics ranging from subplots, voice, mood, setting,  and elements of suspense, we talked about the development of my novel and its characters. Like all authors, I strive to grow and improve my craft. Gaining first hand input from readers is invaluable.

To say the least, I was honored to join the ranks of Tony Hillerman, Sue Grafton, Richard North Patterson, Paul Adams, J D Robb, and Carole Nelson Douglas, the stellar authors whose books will be read and reviewed by this club as the new year begins.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!