Sunday, November 4, 2012

Quick Pics From The Avondale Writers Conference 2012

It's wonderful when a writers conference takes place in your own backyard! It was an amazing opportunity for me to present two sessions at this event. Also had a bit of time to chat with other authors and rub elbows with some classy agents. ( Too bad they didn't represent my genre ). Still...I managed to take away some valuable information and insights.

Sorry that my pics are dark. The lighting wasn't the best for my small digital camera. The auditorium pic is agent Gordon Warnock from Andrea Hurst Literary Management, delivering the keynote address. I tried to capture the movement of the conference in the other snapshots. Good thing I'm a writer and not a photographer.

Hopefully aspiring and published authors will join us again next year for the Avondale ( Phoenix ) Writers Conference!

1 comment:

  1. Mountains were once my big adventure but is is over since a long time; I still dream from the wonderful days sometimes, read also a few pages from a mountain book. But the thought of doing again active mountain climbing has faded. – Fritz Zwicky Flights to Freetown
    Cheap Flights to Freetown
    Cheap Air Tickets to Freetown

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!