Saturday, October 5, 2013

Photo Blog for Sedona Book Festival October 2013

Fabulous fall day in Sedona at the 2013 Book Festival. Left the warm Phoenix valley in the pre-dawn hours with author/artist Beth Cornell ( Arizona Energy Wellness ) and arrived to 47 degrees in Sedona! Even with jeans, socks, and a heavy sweater, I was freezing! Thought it might actually snow. The truth is, I've become a regular desert rat, so now it's the triple digits that feel comfortable for me.

The Arizona Authors Association provided us with booth space for the morning show. Great breakfast munchies, too! ( And all organic, I might add ). Terrific authors, an amazing venue and lots of energy at this show. Enjoy the pics! I'm too tired to write a real blog. Back next week, I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!